Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

SOFT ELEGANCE



Pale pink - a timeless color that exudes romance and elegance. Although it is a color that never goes out of style, it is once again brought into the limelight as various designers showcased pale pink in their Spring 2014 collection in NYFW. I bought this dress about 3 years ago from the Max & Co. store in Siena. Its timeless design has accompanied me through these years, and will continue to do so for the years to come. That is the beauty of buying a piece of well made garment in a classic, elegant style. Here, I wore them with my new shoes from Valentino, probably the most feminine and womanly shoes I've ever owned. Have a great week ahead!

Dress: Max & Co.
Necklace: Chanel
Clutch: Céline
Shoes: Valentino
Location: Rail Mall, Singapore



2 comments:

  1. Nice! There is a air of elegance about you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you k1! Do pop by my blog regularly - new posts every Mondays and Thursdays!

      Delete