Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

JOIN THE CIRCUS



The Isetan store in Shinjuku Sanchome Tokyo is probably my favorite departmental store in Japan. It is a fashion heaven that stocks all the latest and most desirable goods from all over the world. On one of my trips to Tokyo a couple of years back, I picked up my very first Anna Sui dress from the Isetan store. It is a dress that starts conversations with its elephants, monkeys, clowns and balloons. Funnily, I found these Opening Ceremony shoes on the same trip and have always liked wearing them at the same time as they go so well together, even though I didn't realise how matchy they were when I bought them!

Dress: Anna Sui
Belt: Topshop
Clutch: Céline
Shoes: Opening Ceremony
Location: Ann Siang Hill, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment