Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

AZTEC SURPRISE



I've never stepped into a H&M store in Singapore until very recently, because I don't like shopping in highly crowded environments most of the time. A couple of weeks back, I met up with an old friend for dinner and we ended up at the Suntec Mall. The newly furbished wing is bright and spacious, and houses a H&M store. But because most people don't know that the wing is already opened, it's very empty. I then took the chance to pop in to H&M and found this affordable aztec print jacket. For it's price, the jacket is very well made and has a nice structure to it. I can wear it with my basic pieces and it will instantly give the outfit a more updated and trendy feel. I'm loving it!

Tank top: Topshop 
Jacket: H&M 
Pants: CK 
Bag: Céline
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Location: Ann Siang Hill, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment