Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

BLOCK THE BLUES AWAY



I really love structural clothes. When I first saw this top on Shopbop, I knew in a second that I want it. I kept it in my shopping cart for awhile without checking out, and it shortly went out of stock! I was devastated and kicking myself for not checking out, but luckily for me, it came back in stock a few weeks later! It is such an easy top to wear and will go so well with all my skinny pants and fitted skirts. This outfit reminds me of the white and blue Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini in the stunning Aegean Sea. Just throw in a timeless Chanel necklace and leopard print pumps to add a touch of interest to the outfit and I'm ready to go. Perfect for days when I don't fancy being fancy.

Top: Club Monaco
Pants: J.Crew
Necklace: Chanel
Bag: Hermès
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Location: Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment