Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

WHAT'S UP YOUR SLEEVES



It should be obvious by now that I'm attracted more to simpler styles with interesting details. When I found this blouse on the racks, I was immediately won over by the fur prints on the big lamp shaped sleeves. I was probably doubtful that it will look good on me, as the sleeves are huge and my limbs are really skinny. However, that did not deter me from trying it on and I'm actually quite pleased with how it looks, and it's oh so comfortable too! To balance the oversized top, I wore it with a pair of skinny pants and kept the palette muted so as to keep the focus on the sleeves, but completed the look with these jewel crusted sandals which look dangerous but are in fact super soft and wearable. Perfect for days when you have to run about in humid weather!

Top: ICB
Pants: CK
Bag: Hermès
Shoes: Marni
Location: Rochester Mall, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment