Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

THE CHRIS HEMSWORTH DRESS



Sexiness doesn't have to be in your face, and subtle sexiness can be worked into your office attire. Although this vibrant colored dress is of very respectable length, ending below the knee, the sheer silk material hints of what lies underneath as you walk against the light. The slit down the middle flaps open slightly as you walk, revealing some skin and upping the interest factor. Now, you must be wondering why I call this the Chris Hemsworth dress. A few months ago, I ran into Chris Hemsworth in Hong Kong, and took a picture with him while I was wearing this dress. If you're a fan of Chris Hemsworth, below is the picture I took with him (pardon the grainy picture as it was taken with my phone under poor lighting). Have a great week ahead!


Dress: BCBG
Clutch: Céline
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Location: ION Orchard, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment