Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

MEET THE MIDI



I never thought I'll want to wear a midi skirt, but seeing how lots of people are rocking it, I succumbed to temptation and got myself one. It wasn't a straightforward decision to make. I was afraid that my petite frame will be swallowed up and lost in the big skirt. However, I took the plunge and ordered a faux leather one online. To save myself from drowning in the big skirt, I paired it with a simple fitted T-shirt with a frill detail to add some fun to the outfit. Finally, I finish off the look with a pair of hidden platform pumps for the extra height! How do you like this look? Have a wonderful week ahead!

Top: Carven
Skirt: Warehouse
Clutch: YSL
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Location: ION Orchard, Singapore



No comments:

Post a Comment