Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

SUMMER BLOOM



The hot summer weather brings to mind fields of blooming flowers. Naturally, I dug out this floral top that I've had for ages. I typically wear this with shorts and slippers, whether when I'm roaming around the city on a summer vacation or just for a day out at a beach, but that doesn't mean I can't wear it in the office! I keep the outfit casual and easy by wearing it with a pair of dark red pants and completing the look with nude colored accessories. The top is so light and airy, it's the perfect thing for this fiery weather.

Top: Zara
Pant: CK
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ping!
    You have a lovely blog and nice style!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me! Followed you back ))

      Delete