Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

ROCOCO



I've just came back from a trip in Europe, where I visited 9 different cities in Austria, Croatia, Germany and Slovenia. As with most European holidays, cathedrals and palaces were part of the itinerary. Of the cathedrals and palaces I saw this time, many were built and decorated in Rococo style. The Schönbrunn Palace, where the beautiful Sisi once lived, is one fine example of Rococo architecture. This jacket reminds me of the Rococo style, injected with a splash of tropical summer. My jackets have always ended above the hips, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that I can actually carry off this one which is slightly oversized and longer in length. As they say, you'll never know if you never try! So why not try something new today and give yourself the chance to be pleasantly surprised!

Top: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Pants: CK
Bag: Hermès
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Location: Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment