Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

BRETON FRIDAY



I can't get enough of Breton stripes. Ever since Coco Chanel featured them in her collection in 1917, Breton stripes have made their way into the hearts of the fashion world and never looked back. I've about 5 Breton tops in an assortment of colors and cuts and I'm still building my collection! This white and navy Breton top from COS is my current favorite. The easiest way to wear this is with black, white and camel, which is oh so classic, you can never go wrong. But to celebrate the end of the work week, I've decided to make it more fun and wore it with a pair of vermillion colored cropped pants. Hang in there ladies, the weekend is almost here!

Top: COS
Pants: CK
Necklace: no brand (from a shop in Omotesando Hills, Tokyo)
Bag: Céline
Shoes: Prada


2 comments:

  1. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (7) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy for liking my blog, followed you back :)

      Delete